Rebound! 4/6/20

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jimi said:

My wife's sister is an ER doctor in LA County. They spoke Friday. She and her staff are dangerously low on masks.

Armstrong and his citizen-jerkoffs can get in line behind the Fox cult-of-personality assholes who downplayed this through February & March for Dear Leader to kiss my ass.

Mr. Armstrong if this is a hoax than why did the CCP literally shown down a city of 16 million people and weld citizens into their apartment buildings? Is the CCP run by the "deep state." And every other country of Korea to Brazil is in on the scam? 

Perhaps dementia has set in because I can't understand how anyone could logically conclude we are not in a pandemic. 

35 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I'm going to link to a mainstream article by a hopelessly conventional Economics writer because it points out how hopeless the small biz situation is.

https://slate.com/business/2020/04/cares-act-small-businesses-paycheck-protection-program-coronavirus.html

That's a very informative article - the nuts & bolts of all these policies are where the rubber meets the road.

Now, if only they had a policy of large grants for scribblers of mixed metaphors....

41 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

what went wrong? The rumor about another 1.5 TN stimulus package in May? Or why didn‘t we go down later in the day?

Nothing went wrong. The Fed's printing is outrunning the money destruction. 

I posed the thought 2 weeks ago that it could be a 4 year cycle low. Still don't know if it is. The next couple days and 2700 hold the key.

TA still works. Look at the indicators on the charts I've been posting here. In case you haven't noticed, they've been bullish. 

Of course I'm surprised. What's wrong is that we're all in denial. 

Hyperinflation is possible, and it could be very bullish for stocks, but we have to let the TA tell us. 

40 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Nothing went wrong. The Fed's printing is outrunning the money destruction. 

I posed the thought 2 weeks ago that it could be a 4 year cycle low. Still don't know if it is. The next couple days and 2700 hold the key.

TA still works. Look at the indicators on the charts I've been posting here. In case you haven't noticed, they've been bullish. 

Of course I'm surprised. What's wrong is that we're all in denial. 

Hyperinflation is possible, and it could be very bullish for stocks, but we have to let the TA tell us. 

Docovic,

that doesn‘t sound too encouraging for the bear case! 😩

21 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Janet Yellen interview - she slams share buy back and debt with poor underwriting (~15m). She doesn't see inflation coming (~30m).

Is it rumor that she said

"Will I say there will never, ever be another financial crisis? No, probably that would be going too far. But I do think we’re much safer and I hope that it will not be in our lifetimes and I don’t believe it will."

Zerohedge Article explains further.......sorta

Maybe we should talk European Football tomorrow...

Archived