Rebound! 4/6/20

Even 1 Million New Yorker‘s could die, we would still go higher. That says it all.

Nothing has changed, nothing will change.

That v-bottom will even be the MOTHER of all v-bottoms. To make it perfect, they don‘t simply will make a new ATH, no, they gonna bomb it to 5000 and park it right there for the election.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in 08 09 I got the feeling that the Treasury was just as important as the Fed, somehow. The first rounds of QE's established them as partners, with the Treasury as the junior partner. (Yes I know they have always been partners but the GFC was an orders of magnitude change) As in 'please buy some of our paper for awhile'. Now I think that that will be turned around and the Treasury will simply issue whatever debt they want and the Fed will buy up whatever is needed. 

33 minutes ago, fxfox said:

An OCEAN of liquidity and in a few weeks no demand anymore for it in the real economy cause Corona isn't as bad as thought after all and businesses took the chance and got rid of folks they wanted to sack since years... my ass... this is the exact recipe for an absolute TERROR move to new all time highs.

This was on Martin Armstrong's site. Worth taking a look at.

Citizen reporters go out and do what the media won't! (empty hospitals)

7 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Citizen reporters go out and do what the media won't! (empty hospitals)

In Dallas Tx, they are dickering about the use/maybe use of a convention center/hospital tied

to FEDERAL MONEY........

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavirus/abbott-threatens-to-relocate-medical-resources-from-dallas-county/2345906/

13 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Citizen reporters go out and do what the media won't! (empty hospitals

This looks too much like conspiracy crap. Only thing I say is that the impact of Corona is maybe not as bad as we all thought, but still it is very bad of course. I think Trump is an asshole, a real one, a big one. But I would not say that he risks the life of maybe 50,000 New Yorkers at will, just to produce panic so that the House and Congress approve any bill so that the FED and Treasury can swamp the market with liquidity so that he will get reelected. That would be too much Hollywood.

26 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

In Dallas Tx, they are dickering about the use/maybe use of a convention center/hospital tied

to FEDERAL MONEY........

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavirus/abbott-threatens-to-relocate-medical-resources-from-dallas-county/2345906/

MUST READ

If Lockdown Is a Needless Over-Reaction, Then Why Did China Lockdown Half its Economy?

by Charles Hugh Smith •  • 0 Comments

Recall that the initial deaths and related costs are only the first-order effects; policy makers have to consider the second-order effects.Everyone who reckons that the lockdown is needless and more destructive than the pandemic that triggered it has t…

24 minutes ago, fxfox said:

This looks too much like conspiracy crap. Only thing I say is that the impact of Corona is maybe not as bad as we all thought, but still it is very bad of course. I think Trump is an asshole, a real one, a big one. But I would not say that he risks the life of maybe 50,000 New Yorkers at will, just to produce panic so that the House and Congress approve any bill so that the FED and Treasury can swamp the market with liquidity so that he will get reelected. That would be too much Hollywood.

you are right, conspiracy crap about everything..

"Wag the Dog".....is a better explanation... its all about reelection ... congress has always passed shit they did not read...why, reelection..Trump is only thinking about his base and reelection... never waste a crisis applies to the World...

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

MUST READ

If Lockdown Is a Needless Over-Reaction, Then Why Did China Lockdown Half its Economy?

by Charles Hugh Smith • April 5, 2020 • 0 Comments

Recall that the initial deaths and related costs are only the first-order effects; policy makers have to consider the second-order effects.Everyone who reckons that the lockdown is needless and more destructive than the pandemic that triggered it has t…

CHS is on my list of weekly reads.

Archived