Your Account Has Been Suspended 4/3/20

6 minutes ago, fxfox said:

It was a secret from one whale to the other whales that we go up today no matter how bad NFP will be and that they should advise their intern to press the button constantly till 4 pm EST. 

and a reminder to everyone else, who is in charge......no better time than

The Hour of Shower/Opening Bell

>: Now I have to go the grocery store.....I will have fun, fun, fun till big brother takes.....(my TP away)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Someone should tell the PPT what the word "plunge" means. It means not that they should pump the market up and start a new bull move. They only should prevent the market from falling apart. Idiots!

maybe they get paid by the point.......or are trying to impress the women (or the man)........

>: man do I miss the games and honesty of EUFA and European Football........

3 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

>: man do I miss the games and honesty of EUFA and European Football........

Same here. It will not return anytime soon. Maybe without attendance, but if that would really make sense.... without the fans in the stadiums it would not be the same.

Ok, we have become the Soccer Channel. Markets will go down now. :lol:

Absolutely weird trading for a NFP day. It feels like one of these summer trading days when they are all at The Hamptons and the range is so narrow that you can't even see a range at all. Sometimes one has really to wonder and ask oneself: HOW DO THEY DO THAT?

Trump’s Company Seeks to Ease Financial Crunch as Coronavirus Takes Toll

As companies nationwide look for relief, the Trump Organization has talked with Deutsche Bank and a Florida county about delaying payments on some loans and other obligations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/business/economy/coronavirus-trump-company-finances.html

you simply can't make up this shit! When Deutsche goes down the drain they take Trump withem :lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, fxfox said:

you simply can't make up this shit! When Deutsche goes down the drain they take Trump withem :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure of your thinking there. 

57 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Same here. It will not return anytime soon. Maybe without attendance, but if that would really make sense.... without the fans in the stadiums it would not be the same.

Ok, we have become the Soccer Channel. Markets will go down now.

I have fired up my old copy of Football Manager 2016.

(if that helps) :lol:

48 minutes ago, fxfox said:

As companies nationwide look for relief, the Trump Organization has talked with Deutsche Bank and a Florida county about delaying payments on some loans and other obligations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/business/economy/coronavirus-trump-company-finances.html

The Russians will still pay him. 

For the Premier League...

Over the Air - NBC (Sat/Sun)  and   Local Spanish network(s) (Sat/Sun) in spanish (Unimas, Telemundo, or Univision)

Streaming - VIPleague, Feed2all, and a couple of other flaky Euro sites (free streaming w/ pop up ads) show all games from feeds around the world.....

Bundesliga - same streaming sites but sometimes one of the spanish stations(Sat/Sun)

Bien xtra (a new over the air digital channel shows Lique1, La Liga, and some other leagues, albeit the smaller teams)

The spanish stations here in D/FW TX. also show Champions league and Europa games sometimes 2 a day

Archived