Not as Bad as It Looks 4/2/20

In my opinion the bubble broke, and the system is way too far gone to reflate. It may go to 1300. It may not. It doesn't matter. The damage is done. It's final. It can't be repaired. The Fed and its cohorts are now the banking system. Taxpayers and depositors are on the hook for the debt now. All of it. Every penny. We're doomed. 

Will it be deflation or hyperinflation. I don't know. I just know that most people will be poor for years and years. Decades maybe. Forever, maybe. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, DrStool said:

In my opinion the bubble broke, and the system is way too far gone to reflate. It may go to 1300. It may not. It doesn't matter. The damage is done. It's final. It can't be repaired. The Fed and its cohorts are now the banking system. Taxpayers and depositors are on the hook for the debt now. All of it. Every penny. We're doomed. 

Will it be deflation or hyperinflation. I don't know. I just know that most people will be poor for years and years. Decades maybe. Forever, maybe. 

my expectation is hyperinflation. just look at the Euro relative to gold since 1999. Its the path of least resistance.

Over the last 5 days, the 13 week bill has traded from negative 6 basis points to +24 and back to 10. 

Everything is busted. We're broke. Completely broke. Stocks haven't begun to scratch the surface. The Fed is propping up the entire world.  

Archived