Stock Market As Wagnerian Dirge 4/1/20

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right - I was just yapping. Happens - imagine my poor-suffering wife.

I've never registered with ZH - much of its stuff is insane and designed to make one paranoid & angry. The comments are even more insane - a lot of racist clapatrap.

But I do check it and learn a thing or two - like that 400oz bars are the standard for London delivery, whereas 100oz for Chicago. Or what one or another person has said overnight on Bloomberg.

41 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Right - I was just yapping. Happens - imagine my poor-suffering wife.

I've never registered with ZH - much of its stuff is insane and designed to make one paranoid & angry. The comments are even more insane - a lot of racist clapatrap.

But I do check it and learn a thing or two - like that 400oz bars are the standard for London delivery, whereas 100oz for Chicago. Or what one or another person has said overnight on Bloomberg.

I got there for some useful information too still. Not as good as it once was.

How is your family doing? 

Regarding ZH:

Yes, sometimes good information, but non which you can‘t find anywhere else. I simply can‘t stand that conspiracy crap, all those whackos, canned food and ammo guys, hate speech, simply too many WASP‘s and trailer park white trash folks. 

No person has the right to be a racist just because he belongs to the bottom of the society.

Archived