Stock Market As Wagnerian Dirge 4/1/20

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sandy beach said:

We're going to have another blood bath on Monday. 

Debt defaults will be widespread. Companies will be offering more shares. And most of that bail-out money will end up in a few accounts in the Cayman Islands. 

i really believed that with all that they threw at this we would get a bear flag lasting a month...but now i am starting to believe you are correct, we cannot escape the black hole...

Scotty to Kirk "Captain,  we are at warp 5 and still losing ground...I don't know how long we can hold her together..I can't push her anymore or she will blow"...Kirk to Spock..."any ideas"... Spock " Captain our only viable option now is to reverse course...dive into the black hole..if we are lucky we will enter a new universe, much like Japan in 1990...it will be Hell for 30 years but we may survive and live long and prosper"

ME...or we may just die... you called Monday...I think Friday may scare the shit out of them..and then comes MONDAY

16 minutes ago, BurntOnce said:

this looks bad. largest shale company in the us is bankrupt.

"Whiting Petroleum Corp., facing more than a quarter-billion dollar debt maturity, filed for bankruptcy Wednesday"

They are all bankrupt but still pumping right up till the last moment.  The fracking boom is an even better example than Boeing of stories which encapsulate the entire post GFC period.

I see they are going to continue to operate. If that means produce I can't say. 

12 minutes ago, No Einstein said:

i really believed that with all that they threw at this we would get a bear flag lasting a month...but now i am starting to believe you are correct, we cannot escape the black hole...

Scotty to Kirk "Captain,  we are at warp 5 and still losing ground...I don't know how long we can hold her together..I can't push her anymore or she will blow"...Kirk to Spock..."any ideas"... Spock " Captain our only viable option now is to reverse course...dive into the black hole..if we are lucky we will enter a new universe, much like Japan in 1990...it will be Hell for 30 years but we may survive and live long and prosper"

ME...or we may just die... you called Monday...I think Friday may scare the shit out of them..and then comes MONDAY

Everyone get their underpants-helmets on and prepare for a crash landing. 

Archived