Was That The 4 Year Cycle Low, But Still A Bear Market 3/31/20

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talked to a friend in Parma, Italy today and the E.R. at peak had 980 new people admitted per day and today it had zero new cases. Quarantine can work! I think deaths will peak in less than a month from now in my area. The trick is going to be scaling out of quarantine safely and getting businesses back up and running and restricting travel. Hopefully we'll have more face masks by then. 

As optimistic as I feel about the SF Bay Area I am much less so for other areas which started too late. They will take longer and could reinfect the rest of the country. 

I think we're going to retest the low personally and it may or may not hold. I think the news is eventually going to be terrible for the next couple of months in the U.S.  

release the Kraken.......
Liquidity Trader
@Lee_Adler
This is why I should not be on Twitter. Fucking self serving so called conservatives who want the weakest to die so that it won't cost them a penny to help support a stable, society that cares about the greater good, not just their own god damn money.

Why do I get the feeling I am watching another Bobby Knight game. Twitter is the Ref calling a technical, then all of sudden Lee throws a chair and gets completely kicked out again.

image.jpeg.75e23ec94ffcf8cbdac527b8f6ae41ed.jpeg

Archived