Jump to content
  • Today's US Market and Custom Charts

    Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

    SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

     
     

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

A Bull Market A Day 3/27/20

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

That's a U boat pattern. Bullish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The market is sold out. There's simply not enough inventory to fill orders when there's a hundred large coming in every day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But there are sellers overhead. That we know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I think the rally will run into a lot of friction as it moves higher. The Fed won't get the mileage. But they continue to flood the market with cash. That will have the upper hand until the flood of Treasury supply hits in the next couple weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DrStool said:

So I think the rally will run into a lot of friction as it moves higher. The Fed won't get the mileage. But they continue to flood the market with cash. That will have the upper hand until the flood of Treasury supply hits in the next couple weeks. 

 

I guess the Fed still will buy up all the Treasury paper after the dealers buy it. $72bn in bills next Thursday. I wonder how that is going to work exactly? Well I'm sure it's figured out but why bother? 

I'm trying to come up with words to describe how huge these Treasury offerings are gong to be as the year(s) roll on. I mean they will just be stupendous and humongous now. What about September?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BJ has the bug. 

No doubt DJT has it but they're lying about it. 

What a goddam disgrace that the Trump SS is attacking Fauci. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DrStool said:

BJ has the bug. 

No doubt DJT has it but they're lying about it. 

What a goddam disgrace that the Trump SS is attacking Fauci. 

Who's "BJ"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jorma said:

I guess the Fed still will buy up all the Treasury paper after the dealers buy it. $72bn in bills next Thursday. I wonder how that is going to work exactly? Well I'm sure it's figured out but why bother? 

I'm trying to come up with words to describe how huge these Treasury offerings are gong to be as the year(s) roll on. I mean they will just be stupendous and humongous now. What about September?

The Fed has already made a $600 billion down payment on the new issuance and at $100 billion per day they'll have bought all of it in 2 more weeks. They can't do it indefinitely, but they can for long enough to hide a lot of shit that will hit the fan later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Who's "BJ"?

Blow Johnson. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the numbers no longer matter.........only the funny  money.

All Nirvana, all the time.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DrStool said:

The Fed has already made a $600 billion down payment on the new issuance and at $100 billion per day they'll have bought all of it in 2 more weeks. They can't do it indefinitely, but they can for long enough to hide a lot of shit that will hit the fan later. 

Earlier there were marbles.

Now there's a fan.

What the devil sort of Rube Goldberg machine are you designing?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was flipping back and forth between the 60, 30 and 5 minute charts. Man you could see this pop coming on the 5 minute chart like a night freight train in the distance. 
tvc_29983974490c972b9b89ccd8599a1b39.png
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

  • Market Data

×
×
  • Create New...