A Bull Market A Day 3/27/20

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have 9 new cases of Covid-19 up here in Saskatchewan Canada to bring our total to 104 cases. Sounds like the majority of cases are travel related. Our population is like 1.1 million or so. I know a lot of you stoolies aren't religious (I've never liked that word) and that's okay, but I am, and I'm praying for us all. I'm hoping some good is going to come out of all this.

7 minutes ago, T_Slim said:

We have 9 new cases of Covid-19 up here in Saskatchewan Canada to bring our total to 104 cases. Sounds like the majority of cases are travel related. Our population is like 1.1 million or so. I know a lot of you stoolies aren't religious (I've never liked that word) and that's okay, but I am, and I'm praying for us all. I'm hoping some good is going to come out of all this.

Welcome home! And praying for you as well - some of us still keep the faith. The beauty of this universe is something I marvel at every day. 

10 hours ago, DrStool said:

We HAVE A WINNER! 

Thanks for your calls, contestants. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the next edition of Name that Stool!  

Congratulations to Aussiebear for showing her age!  

LOLOL 

Yep, one of my fave musicals 🤩

Allianz Global Investors Liquidates Two Hedge Funds
https://www.marketscreener.com/ALLIANZ-SE-436843/news/Allianz-Global-Investors-Liquidates-Two-Hedge-Funds-Update-30265698/

In 2014, upon recommendation from investment consultant Callan Associates, the Alaska Retirement Management Board committed US$ 200 million to the Allianz Structured Alpha 1000 Plus fund. San Diego City Employees’ Retirement System invested in the Allianz Structured Alpha fund in October 2016 and had US$ 281,669,502 in the strategy as of December 31, 2019.

https://www.swfinstitute.org/news/78436/allianz-global-investors-liquidates-two-structured-alpha-hedge-funds

Those 2 hedge funds from Allianz GI are definitely not the only ones which went bust. Just meant as an example to show which impact that all has. 

Archived