Fed Swears to Preserve, Protect, and Defend Moral Hazard 3/26/20

The amount of stimulus and the injections from the FED are simply unreal. You have to read them 3 times to really get them. First your brain says „what? Eff me!“ than st one point you start to accept that they are for real.

What we also learn these days: Blackrock is the msrket and the market is blackrock and the FED ist blackrock and Blackrock  is the FED. The FED will always bailout blackrock, so your ishares ETF are safe. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Jorma said:

On the other hand being against inflation in America is like being a flat earther.  People just don't get it. Don't get that inflating stuff and calling it wealth can be anything but a total positive. Everybody wants some. Let's face it. Real deflation would be a mofo.  In large part because the corporate world would make sure it was.  Willing to burn it all down if they can't have more and more.   And then too human nature and American's belief in the right to get rich, by inflation, would cause, resentment, to say the least. 

So I think Tesla or some Elon entity should float $200bn, for a starter. The Fed taking up half. Build starships and send them to Mars.  Welcome aboard..

Interesting.  Elon could just have Scotty beam him up........

Would love to see all of these Stubadores shipped to Vulcan instead........🖖

Think I will try to find my copy of  "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" for light reading,

and also, look for this weeks MTV Stool Concert of the Week.......

Suggestions welcomed..........

1 hour ago, MisFit Kid said:

Interesting.  Elon could just have Scotty beam him up........

Would love to see all of these Stubadores shipped to Vulcan instead........🖖

Think I will try to find my copy of  "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" for light reading,

and also, look for this weeks MTV Stool Concert of the Week.......

Suggestions welcomed..........

Great book.

Couldn't watch the tape today. Just couldn't... even though I am more long now than I've been since Trump was elected. It's all BS. 

I said last Friday or something that they would shut down the country over the weekend. Because they had no choice. I was wrong. It is mind-blowing that the administration and some governors are letting this continue to run amok.

This first wave has been "localized" to the largest American cities. Now watch this video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1243281598037913600

Look at the bright lights in Atlanta - as spring breakers pass through its airport hub. Tell me the South isn't going to be engulfed in 2-4 weeks. Tell me that having first hammered 10 of the country's largest cities, that in 2-4 weeks, the next 90 largest cities are somehow not going to be hammered.

Texas Governor issues executive order for quarantine of new arrivals from tri-state region & New Orleans:

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/texas-executive-order-quarantine-new-york-new-orleans-covid19-coronavirus-abbott/269-a3b0dfc9-78ee-4e26-a396-b1c24dbf618d

This sets the precedent - states are going to start limiting traffic between them... because the Federal government has told states to take care of the pandemic themselves, and because some states are letting the pandemic spread & spread, thereby threatening all the others.

Just horrifying what's been allowed to unfurl... that continues to do so.

Jimi,

that‘s a very interesting video! Those spring breakers will be known by comming generations as the SUPER SPREADERS of Covid19. 
In Europe the super spreading event took place in the ski resort Ischgl in Austria. Almost all cases of Corona in Iceland and Norway are related to folks who were in Ischgl in late Feb/early March. Many cases in southern Germany also due to that ski resort. There was nothing special in Ischgl, just like every winter, apres ski, many people tight together drunken in small bars...

6 hours ago, SiP said:

So they came back to 200 SMA/EMA weekly and 38,2% fibo at SP500. 

Closing March candle below 2650 is still bearish. In theory this is great place to short, or at least reduce longs.

I agree. Early longs will reduce positions at some point. The level you mentioned is a logical one. The question is: What comes THEN? Will the market rollover and go to the lows or will it only be a pause in a monster upphase in a market driven by unlimited amounts of liqui?

I mean doesn‘t the FED realize that they can‘t do what they are doing now? There will be maybe 20 million or even more jobless people and at the same time the S&P will post a new all time high at 3500? Don‘t they realize that this would be the recipe for a revolution or at least very huge social unrest? People would feel betrayed under such circumstances. If everyone looses due to Corona, ok, but if the elites are excepted the poor will stand up. In France it would happen. Definitely. In the US? Not so sure, but we will see.

That video is scary alright Jimi ..💀  State border crossings are being tightly restricted here and there's more coming as each state is divided into regional areas.  Everyone has been told to stay put, NO EASTER TRAVELLING.

fxfox that was interesting re Iceland - I was wondering how come their confirmed virus cases, 802, represented 2350/1M population.  Switzerland is high too ..

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Archived