Remain Calm, All is Well 3/25/20

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

I think Hollywood will make a movie about you: "The life and Adventures of Dr. Stepan N Stool"

I mean, get this: There is this guy running a bear website, former runner on the NYSE in the 70s.... then this guy goes to Europe and settles down in Zagreb, Croatia. He is the only American overthere, ah no wait, there is this hippie from Vermont, who lives since 1978 in Zagreb, so that one and Dr. Stool - who he calls himself - are the only Americans who ever stayed for longer than 2 weeks in Zagreb. Dr. Stool usually leans to the bearish site of the market, but he learned to take a more neutral stance, but he became more and more bearish at the beginning of 2020. Then came Corona. Markets tumbled like never before. It was a crash. Dr Stool predicted this for a very long time. His customers are satisfied. Then - all of a sudden - Dr. Stool woke up, because of an 5.7 earthquake in Zagreb, Croatia and he got almost killed! (overdramatisation, Hollywood has to do this you know...)

This is hilarious! I mean, in my weirdest dreams I couldn't make up this shit! :lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, MisFit Kid said:

Took them 10 minutes to get it to 2500

futures were below 2400 2 hours ago......

gotta pass that "stimulus package" and push it higher

Been locked in alone for so long, package stimulus would make me go from short to long too. 

4 minutes ago, fxfox said:

Doc,

I think Hollywood will make a movie about you: "The life and Adventures of Dr. Stepan N Stool"

I mean, get this: There is this guy running a bear website, former runner on the NYSE in the 70s.... then this guy goes to Europe and settles down in Zagreb, Croatia. He is the only American overthere, ah no wait, there is this hippie from Vermont, who lives since 1978 in Zagreb, so that one and Dr. Stool - who he calls himself - are the only Americans who ever stayed for longer than 2 weeks in Zagreb. Dr. Stool usually leans to the bearish site of the market, but he learned to take a more neutral stance, but he became more and more bearish at the beginning of 2020. Then came Corona. Markets tumbled like never before. It was a crash. Dr Stool predicted this for a very long time. His customers are satisfied. Then - all of a sudden - Dr. Stool woke up, because of an 5.7 earthquake in Zagreb, Croatia and he got almost killed! (overdramatisation, Hollywood has to do this you know...)

This is hilarious! I mean, in my weirdest dreams I couldn't make up this shit! :lol::lol::lol:

Don't forget the heart attack, the heart pump, waking up during intubation, coding in surgery. All good stuff. 

3 hours ago, DrStool said:

The crash in the summer of 74 was  low volume affair 3-8 points per day on the Dow. Nobody saw it because after 6 years of a secular bear market, nobody cared. 

I'd lay odds here that this low, if it even was the low of this leg, was just the first of what will be a long grinding bear market. 
................................................................................

Probably won't happen. 

.it was fun, but the central banks and the politicians have spoken. they will print all currencies and give gobs to the masses and bailouts galore. they are choosing to force inflation rather than accept deflation..stocks may only go sideways, like the 1966 to 1982 market. but my bet is sideways...mabe a little lower here or there, maybe a short term new all time high...but sideways.. ..............................................................................................................

Lee ,  I posted on the 19th....for the record i said it 1st....😉......but then again ... "Probably won't happen. "

Archived