Reversal Night 3/24/20

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Block-chain with a unique ID tagged to the underlying allocated commodity would be the way to build a proper gold paper market. Then there could be no more funny business. 

I have looked into this and most digital gold programs in detail. All are $hit. There is extreme counterparty risk, conflict of interest risk, delivery risk, etc.... Has anyone read the agreements to these programs and actually understand what they own and their recourse?  Everyone is trying to recreate the wheel. Why not just own the wheel? This idea that everything needs to be digital is a joke. Security and convenience do not go hand in hand for a reason.

I should mention there is a way to do this right, digitally, but no one want to go the extra step. These programs are designed for their sponsers not the public.

49 minutes ago, potatohead said:

Just came out..... reassurance or advertising? you decide....this is an allocated or pooled program with owners sharing a 400 oz gold bar.

image.png.adbc73515fbdb930792305e2fa279c5a.png

It's so beautiful.  I could stare at it all day long.  It's so ...yellow and soft and heavy and smooth.

Gold fever is a real thing. 

Archived