Gap and Fill or Gap 'n Crap? 3/23/20

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SiP said:

Doc,

could you report a chart with bonds/bills - the one that shows how fed destroyed t-bills market?

I want to show this to people in FX in Poland. Polish NBP last week started first QE in polish market history. Today traders are saying that NBP is making the whole matter worse.

Is this the latest chart?

tvc_4c47b773ab90b7dd7d4481624771295f.png

8 minutes ago, Jorma said:

It seems the proposal for unlimited  unsecured credit,  or secured with a wink and a nod, for corporations is meeting some resistance from team D.  They will fold.

Of course. They will be marked as "un-American" like those poor Union souls in the 30s, which actually got clobbered to death by the goddam Mafia, which is since the 70s/80s been glorified by Hollywood.

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I need smart people to explain to me how this doesn't result in extremely high inflation, if not hyper. 

Until they can figure out a way to put that money in the hands of a few hundred million people, instead of a few hundred corporations where it will trickle out, there can't be a general inflation.  

You know that millions and millions of people will not be paying rent for awhile. The forces of deflation are legion.  

At the moment there is HUGE inflation in electronics. You cant buy logitech C920 or Logitech Brio 4K due to remote work and remote classes. The prices of cams went up from 100 to 200% up. and still no supply. amazing.

Apparently I could get a flight back to Miami on KLM. Croatia airlines to Amsterfuck, then KLM to JFK, then a connecting flight to MIA. All those airports and airplanes. 

No. I'm definitely safer hunkering down in my fortress in ZAG, even if I do have to go to the supermarket.  

Somebody should make a gif showing the horror of going to the supermarket. 

3 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Apparently I could get a flight back to Miami on KLM. Croatia airlines to Amsterfuck, then KLM to JFK, then a connecting flight to MIA. All those airports and airplanes. 

No. I'm definitely safer hunkering down in my fortress in ZAG, even if I do have to go to the supermarket.  

Somebody should make a gif showing the horror of going to the supermarket. 

I saw a guy who went into the supermarket with a gask mask on and a couple who had a bucket with 4 holes on their head. No effing joke! :lol:

6 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Let's face it Doc: When you would arrive in Miami, you would be dead. Two times. :lol:

Archived