BOINGGGGGGG!!! 3/20/20

36 minutes ago, Jorma said:

Depending on who you listen to, then add it all up, the Fed is going to bail out everybody. I'm just not sure how that's going to work. Especially for people. The  kind of  people who aren't corporations or attached to them that is. 

They say the same in Germany. It is to calm the populace. Will not work in the long run. Small business will go bust, to a very large extend. Those second and third round effects can‘t be avoided. it would be a miracle. This is not 2008/09. Right now every single fart part of the economy is hit, some more than others, but no one is being left out. 
I also don’t know how nationalizations should be bullish for stocks. This could all end up in total mayhem, once folks realize that the injections vaporize.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure everyone is excited by the proposal to  restart  something like TALF. Not.  Mnuchin is throwing around a $4Tn number.  I doubt the excitement will last. They will never learn.  Loans and loan guarantees aren't going to cut it. Tell Jerry he has to buy. Anything. Everything.

Archived