• Today's US Market and Custom Charts

Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Muhammad Ali Financial Crisis 3/19/20

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

CNBC has Jim Grant on this morning:

Bottom. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sandy beach said:

SIP - this one is a good find! I had missed it. Thanks for posting all those links! 

Monoclonal antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 could be a life saver for anyone with a severe case. I hope they get these into production soon:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.11.987958v1

Full PDF:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.11.987958v1.full.pdf

I'm glad you like it.

When you look at the ticks, there seems to be sufficient liquidity again. Moves are not as chaotic as in the last few days. Bitcoin, pure gambling money, is up too. Look at the daily ES chart, candle of today and yesterday, look at those whigs, oh, oh... if we would close where we are right now then a low is in. If it will be THE low, who knows.

its gettin interestin
#DXY
there should be a pause.
same on equities.
some consolidation, little rally.
Thats healthy for bears. Bears need risk on.

2020-03-19-dxy.PNG

BOA says $4.5TN of corporate bonds will be eligible for the Fed to buy. Which is great because there isn't any need to pay them off. 

10 minutes ago, fxfox said:

When you look at the ticks, there seems to be sufficient liquidity again. Moves are not as chaotic as in the last few days. Bitcoin, pure gambling money, is up too. Look at the daily ES chart, candle of today and yesterday, look at those whigs, oh, oh... if we would close where we are right now then a low is in. If it will be THE low, who knows.

yep...it was fun, but the central banks and the politicians have spoken. they will print all currencies and give gobs to the masses and bailouts galore. they are choosing to force inflation rather than accept deflation..stocks may only go sideways, like the 1966 to 1982 market. but my bet is sideways...mabe a little lower here or there, maybe a short term new all time high...but sideways..

notice everyone sneaking out the back door to bull sites 😂

Lee I will be here till you or i ceases to exist...even if i dont sign in i follow the site every day...since the late 90's. hope u outlive me. I need my fix of reality..and truth😉

• Like 1

Sorry to say, but this starts to look like a major low. Major in a sense that it will stick for months to come.

Most important hour of power in the last few weeks. Bears must close it way below 2400 or the low is in.