Muhammad Ali Financial Crisis 3/19/20

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, No Einstein said:

notice everyone sneaking out the back door to bull sites 😂

Lee I will be here till you or i ceases to exist...even if i dont sign in i follow the site every day...since the late 90's. hope u outlive me. I need my fix of reality..and truth😉

I"m crying.  Sniff.

You like me. You really really like me.  

More mortgage market insanity. Last night my lender (I locked a refi on 3/6 and am still watching out of morbid curiosity) quoted a 30-year fixed rate of 5.25% with no points. Around mid-day today they quoted 3.675% with no points. Now they quote 5.625% WITH 2.875 POINTS! Or you could buy down to 5.375% for only 3.75 points! Somebody needs to put a cap in it.

ES at 2445 right now, the down gap completely closed and now way up the gap... This looks more and more like a big rounding bottom on the hourly. News flow is very negative it even accelerated in the past 24 hours in its negativness, but price does not fall anymore, it even rises, we know that pattern very well from the past...

THE GREAT STOCK AND BOND CLEARANCE SALE

I thoiught the Ponzi values in stocks would disapear in 2019.

Was a year early.

Uncle Warren will probbaly have a preference share bonanza.

Of course all the bail outs from the Fed and the other central banks will fire up inflation and finally puncture the crazy bond bubble.

Havnt owned any bonds for years thank goodness.

A worse investment than shares right now.

At least good shares in companies without too much debt will recover.

The bonds wont recover.

We will see whom is swimming naked.

On 3/19/2020 at 1:11 PM, No Einstein said:

yep...it was fun, but the central banks and the politicians have spoken. they will print all currencies and give gobs to the masses and bailouts galore. they are choosing to force inflation rather than accept deflation..stocks may only go sideways, like the 1966 to 1982 market. but my bet is sideways...mabe a little lower here or there, maybe a short term new all time high...but sideways..

if it does come to pass...i said it 1st, on 3/19😉😁

Archived