Muhammad Ali Financial Crisis 3/19/20

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sandy beach said:

SIP - this one is a good find! I had missed it. Thanks for posting all those links! 

Monoclonal antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 could be a life saver for anyone with a severe case. I hope they get these into production soon:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.11.987958v1

Full PDF:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.11.987958v1.full.pdf

I'm glad you like it.

When you look at the ticks, there seems to be sufficient liquidity again. Moves are not as chaotic as in the last few days. Bitcoin, pure gambling money, is up too. Look at the daily ES chart, candle of today and yesterday, look at those whigs, oh, oh... if we would close where we are right now then a low is in. If it will be THE low, who knows.

10 minutes ago, fxfox said:

When you look at the ticks, there seems to be sufficient liquidity again. Moves are not as chaotic as in the last few days. Bitcoin, pure gambling money, is up too. Look at the daily ES chart, candle of today and yesterday, look at those whigs, oh, oh... if we would close where we are right now then a low is in. If it will be THE low, who knows.

yep...it was fun, but the central banks and the politicians have spoken. they will print all currencies and give gobs to the masses and bailouts galore. they are choosing to force inflation rather than accept deflation..stocks may only go sideways, like the 1966 to 1982 market. but my bet is sideways...mabe a little lower here or there, maybe a short term new all time high...but sideways..

Archived