Fed Makes Noise Like Bazooka, Shoots Popgun 3/16/200

Oscar Munoz was compensated with $45 miillion as CEO of United Airlines for the three years of 2016, 2017 & 2018.

https://www.salary.com/tools/executive-compensation-calculator/united-airlines-holdings-inc-executive-salaries?year=2016

I've not checked out 2019.

No airline bailouts.

Let 'em declare bankruptcy and see the assets pass to bondholders.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to show my 13 year old how to access executive compensation data, and have him start a non-stop Twitter feed documenting every MFer by name & trailing 10-year compensation.

Start with the airlines.

Then the cruiselines.

Then the banks.

14 minutes ago, Jimi said:

I want to show my 13 year old how to access executive compensation data, and have him start a non-stop Twitter feed documenting every MFer by name & trailing 10-year compensation.

Start with the airlines.

Then the cruiselines.

Then the banks.

perferct!

It's coming to a location near you.

Unless you work in food/energy production, food/energy distribution, public utilities, emergency health care, or law enforcement, you will stay home for a month. Maybe two.

Quite an (online) uproar in Canada after our dashing, debonair, dramatic prime minister announces border restrictions with great fanfare- with an exception for travellers from USA.  The overwhelming consensus seems to be that US leadership was shockingly absent/lax when it mattered most, and that US travellers are consequently a very risky cohort to allow into the country.

Worth noting that Canada's federal response has also been too little too late.  The provinces did a far better job stepping up quickly (imo).

3 minutes ago, Jimi said:

It's coming to a location near you.

Unless you work in food/energy production, food/energy distribution, public utilities, emergency health care, or law enforcement, you will stay home for a month. Maybe two.

Big cities yes. Less and less so in smaller and smaller cities and towns.  To be honest I never considered it would happen in my location. On an acre in a suburban sort of area.  

33 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Because they are worried about debris, broken glass, and bodies falling from the money managers offices?

Archived