Jump to content
  • Today's US Market and Custom Charts

    Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

    SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

     
     

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

On Today's Program- Mahler's Funeral March 3/13/20

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Look at this thread.
Look at the photos. 
Look at what happened last night across our country. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyKonyndyk/status/1239017164818038785

No planning. No foresight. No screening.

A deadline was thrown out and thousands were packed tightly together through bottlenecks for hours & hours & hours. Look at what the US government did to a large group of American citizens.

Think about what this means for a larger group a month from now. The ventilators that will now be needed. The ICU space. 

Think about how this propels & magnifies infection across the national urban landscape.

I haven’t been so sickened, so angry, so sad, and with it, a wave of absolute shame & total disgust.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#BREAKING Germany will largely close its borders with France, Austria and Switzerland from Monday due to the coronavirus, government sources tell dpa. https://t.co/JGDtMzj3HC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimi said:

Look at this thread.
Look at the photos. 
Look at what happened last night across our country. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyKonyndyk/status/1239017164818038785

No planning. No foresight. No screening.

A deadline was thrown out and thousands were packed tightly together through bottlenecks for hours & hours & hours. Look at what the US government did to a large group of American citizens.

Think about what this means for a larger group a month from now. The ventilators that will now be needed. The ICU space. 

Think about how this propels & magnifies infection across the national urban landscape.

I haven’t been so sickened, so angry, so sad, and with it, a wave of absolute shame & total disgust.

I can't. Banned on Twitter! 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I can't. Banned on Twitter! 😄

Same.

I finally created a Twitter account to respond to something Nassim Taleb had written - an asinine analogy of his.

I expressed same, and he immediately blocked me.

About 2 months ago, I expressed an opinion in someone's hyperventilating thread about climate change.

Woke up the next morning and my account was suspended.

Now, I just read others - I find it to be healthier just to read.

Actually, scratch that: it's more accurate to observe it to be half-as-less unhealthy just to read......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't even read. Twitter blocked me from tweeting or reading. I'm 100% dark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was on Twitter for exactly one year, ended last fall. I had two followers which was two too many.

So America came out stumbling and bumbling and fumbling.  What else is new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudy Havenstein, a stoolie at heart, is on a roll lately (generally too) on twitter. That guy cracks me up. He is hilarious.

Today he answered to something El Erian (the ExCEO of PIMCO) wrote:

“You know what, Mohamed - the virus is the pin that's popping this bubble, and it's tragic, and you make some good points, but we wouldn't be in this ridiculous divisive, precarious, debt-bloated GINI-ratio'd situation if people like you had spoken out against how 2008 was handled“.

Bravo Rudy, bravo! 👏

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudy blocked me. He's a racist. I called him on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrStool said:

Rudy blocked me. He's a racist. I called him on it. 

Oh, ok, I wasn‘t aware of this, sorry,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a problem. 

He's a brilliant guy. We got along great for a while, but I started noticing things and began to challenge him to draw him out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He couldn't handle being challenged. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But sooner or later, I piss off everybody, which is why I need this platform. 

If a Stool farts in the forest, does the bear shit? Does the chicken cross the road? Does the cookie crumble? 

This is the way. Follow me! We have come to a fork in the road. I'm taking it!

  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrStool said:

But sooner or later, I piss off everybody, which is why I need this platform. 

If a Stool farts in the forest, does the bear shit? Does the chicken cross the road? Does the cookie crumble? 

This is the way. Follow me! We have come to a fork in the road. I'm taking it!

  

Somewhere before the fork in the road, at the Slauson cutoff,

remember to get out and cut-off your slauson.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Things are quite dull normal here in West Michigan. I haven't been into a grocery store in 2 days however. 

Even if Neil Kashnkary would be eager to do whatever it takes, I suppose maybe the whole board wouldn't be? 

They should just send everyone $10K. I mean it's stupid to pour more money into the asset markets.  Well even if it's smart from their point of view I don't know how they can do enough in a short time..  Then again they are clever bastards and I'm sure they will give it a try. I'm still thinking SOMA or something like it at $40TN by 2030 but maybe it will all  just peter out now.

Gut check on the open. 6PM EST.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

  • Market Data

×
×
  • Create New...