On Today's Program- Mahler's Funeral March 3/13/20

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, SiP said:

Another $700billion in asset purchases means the total balance sheet of the Fed is going to about $5trillion. It previously topped out at $4.5trillion. This is no longer "Not QE" in any sense.... 

IMG_20200315_233657.jpg

The semantic game the Fed played was a joke. An absolute joke. It was embarrassing, and I have no idea why they did it. They revealed themselves to be the absolute clueless fools and clowns that they are. Everybody, and I mean everybody, knew it was QE. Everybody knew that they were full of shit in this regard. 

I think the fact that everyone knew so clearly that the Fed was lying, helped to catalyze this collapse. It starts with confidence. 

6 hours ago, fxfox said:

Rudy Havenstein, a stoolie at heart, is on a roll lately (generally too) on twitter. That guy cracks me up. He is hilarious.

Today he answered to something El Erian (the ExCEO of PIMCO) wrote:

“You know what, Mohamed - the virus is the pin that's popping this bubble, and it's tragic, and you make some good points, but we wouldn't be in this ridiculous divisive, precarious, debt-bloated GINI-ratio'd situation if people like you had spoken out against how 2008 was handled“.

Bravo Rudy, bravo! 👏

That's a great quote! 

THE PONZI VALUES ARE DISAPPEARING

This is where the market reality price of stocks is converging to the actual reality price of stocks.

As the market reality price of stocks was far above the actual reality price of stocks..........

This is accomplished by a sudden reduction in the market reality price of stocks.........

Till it matches the actual reality price of stocks.

We are simply having an actual reality recognition event.

The reality is USA needs to delever.

Corporates and individuals both.

Archived