On Today's Program- Mahler's Funeral March 3/13/20

Look at this thread.
Look at the photos. 
Look at what happened last night across our country. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyKonyndyk/status/1239017164818038785

No planning. No foresight. No screening.

A deadline was thrown out and thousands were packed tightly together through bottlenecks for hours & hours & hours. Look at what the US government did to a large group of American citizens.

Think about what this means for a larger group a month from now. The ventilators that will now be needed. The ICU space. 

Think about how this propels & magnifies infection across the national urban landscape.

I haven’t been so sickened, so angry, so sad, and with it, a wave of absolute shame & total disgust.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jimi said:

Look at this thread.
Look at the photos. 
Look at what happened last night across our country. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyKonyndyk/status/1239017164818038785

No planning. No foresight. No screening.

A deadline was thrown out and thousands were packed tightly together through bottlenecks for hours & hours & hours. Look at what the US government did to a large group of American citizens.

Think about what this means for a larger group a month from now. The ventilators that will now be needed. The ICU space. 

Think about how this propels & magnifies infection across the national urban landscape.

I haven’t been so sickened, so angry, so sad, and with it, a wave of absolute shame & total disgust.

I can't. Banned on Twitter! 😄

32 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I can't. Banned on Twitter! 😄

Same.

I finally created a Twitter account to respond to something Nassim Taleb had written - an asinine analogy of his.

I expressed same, and he immediately blocked me.

About 2 months ago, I expressed an opinion in someone's hyperventilating thread about climate change.

Woke up the next morning and my account was suspended.

Now, I just read others - I find it to be healthier just to read.

Actually, scratch that: it's more accurate to observe it to be half-as-less unhealthy just to read......

Rudy Havenstein, a stoolie at heart, is on a roll lately (generally too) on twitter. That guy cracks me up. He is hilarious.

Today he answered to something El Erian (the ExCEO of PIMCO) wrote:

“You know what, Mohamed - the virus is the pin that's popping this bubble, and it's tragic, and you make some good points, but we wouldn't be in this ridiculous divisive, precarious, debt-bloated GINI-ratio'd situation if people like you had spoken out against how 2008 was handled“.

Bravo Rudy, bravo! 👏

But sooner or later, I piss off everybody, which is why I need this platform. 

If a Stool farts in the forest, does the bear shit? Does the chicken cross the road? Does the cookie crumble? 

This is the way. Follow me! We have come to a fork in the road. I'm taking it!

2 hours ago, DrStool said:

But sooner or later, I piss off everybody, which is why I need this platform. 

If a Stool farts in the forest, does the bear shit? Does the chicken cross the road? Does the cookie crumble? 

This is the way. Follow me! We have come to a fork in the road. I'm taking it!

Somewhere before the fork in the road, at the Slauson cutoff,

remember to get out and cut-off your slauson.......

Things are quite dull normal here in West Michigan. I haven't been into a grocery store in 2 days however. 

Even if Neil Kashnkary would be eager to do whatever it takes, I suppose maybe the whole board wouldn't be? 

They should just send everyone $10K. I mean it's stupid to pour more money into the asset markets.  Well even if it's smart from their point of view I don't know how they can do enough in a short time..  Then again they are clever bastards and I'm sure they will give it a try. I'm still thinking SOMA or something like it at $40TN by 2030 but maybe it will all  just peter out now.

Gut check on the open. 6PM EST.

Archived