• Today's US Market and Custom Charts

Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down 3/12/20

Rate this topic

CME finally breaks. That was my short recommendation last week at 210. It had bucked the first downleg. I felt that that could not last. Just a massive gap today. 

2 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Accounts on margin getting called. 

Margin calls don't play favorites. 

Margin calls take no prisoners. 

The intraday upper channel line is 2577. 

We can have quite a rally if they clear 2577. 2640 for starters. 

• Like 1

But if this rolls over here, the question then becomes whether they can hold 2500.  

5 day cycle projection 2280. I shit you not. 

Thats on the ES. I can't get freestockcharts.com to stay up but tradingview charts seem ok. 

Doc - are you safe over there? You aren't in Italy or any of the heavily infected areas are you? What about you FX? 

Doc are there any longer-cycle CMAPs hanging out there?  These fast high volume dumps feel like blowoffs to me- but happily (so far) I'm too wuss to actually act on that.

I'm taking additional precautions. I sign off my new daily updates from where I am, which is currently Zagreb, a city that I've absolutely fallen in love with. I'm just crazy about the Gornji Grad neighborhood where I am staying this month. 

NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments Pre market

S&P Futures Chart

The calamitous triangle break that was pending yesterday morning, happened. We got the usual result. Badda bing, badda boom.

10 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Doc - are you safe over there? You aren't in Italy or any of the heavily infected areas are you? What about you FX? 

I'm fine, thanks for asking! Living 50/60 miles south of Frankfurt in a very nice city which was a huge base of the US Army till the early 2000s. Good health system in Germany, especially in my city. Working remotely from home right now. Commuting every day to Frankfurt normally. Yesterday had been there, the city was half empty... We already made a stress test last week if system don't collapse if everyone would work remotely. from home. It worked. The ECB did the same on Monday this week, 3000 people worked from home.

• Like 1