NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down 3/12/20

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I coach my son's little league team - done so since he was 5. I've been holding my breath waiting for our league to suspend the season. No-brainer in my book. Seattle Little League has suspended the season.

Consider: do you allow kids to share the sole catcher's mask distributed by the league?  Been telling my assistant coach it's gotta happen... it's gonna happen. Season will be shut down - opening day is this weekend. 

Overnight, California issued the following updated guidelines:

Gov. Gavin Newsom has issued sweeping, statewide “guidance” in response to the coronavirus pandemic, asking Californians to postpone all non-essential gatherings through the end of March, including even small social gatherings in places where people can't remain at least six feet apart....The advisory defines a “gathering” as anything "that brings together people in a single room or single space at the same time, such as an auditorium, stadium, arena, large conference room, meeting hall, cafeteria, or any other indoor or outdoor space."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Death-at-California-senior-home-raises-quarantine-15125089.php

Dugouts aren't large enough. 

Youth baseball isn't important enough.

They're not giving up their best asset. They're imaginineering cash and lending it to the dealers, no money down, good credit or bad, no questions asked.  

The question is WTF the dealers are going to repo for the money. Everything is already repo'd out. 

THey took all the fucking bills off the market. And they have most of the bonds and notes too. And nobody else wants to put up the paper to lend. 

This is the end my friends. We are heading into the second Great Depression. The 11 year money printing fraud has come to an end. 

We are all going to die. 

Of starvation. 

Except the hunter gatherers. They will live. 

5 minutes ago, DrStool said:

THey took all the fucking bills off the market. And they have most of the bonds and notes too. And nobody else wants to put up the paper to lend. 

This is the end my friends. We are heading into the second Great Depression. The 11 year money printing fraud has come to an end. 

We are all going to die. 

Of starvation. 

Except the hunter gatherers. They will live. 

image.jpeg.b7658bd48895a7f4f2d416d466916764.jpeg

Archived