NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down 3/12/20

As for me, I've taken steps to create a little more social distance. I've stopped eating in fast food restaurants.

I've stopped eating salads prepared by restaurant workers.

OK, that was never a problem anyway. 

I only eat food directly out of a 400 degree oven. Rumor has it that if you wash it down with warm water, your mouth still burns, but it's ok because it kills both taste buds and viruses.

If you're going to drink warm liquids to kill viruses, then you have bigger problems than a virus. Seek psychiatric attention immediately.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those interested in the metals. I am hearing that the US Mint and Royal Canadian Mint just sold out of silver eagles and maple leafs. Premiums are rising and delivery delays are beginning . Same thing in 2008. Anyone using the etfs (slv,gld, etc) as a store of value is playing with fire. Trading is one thing but  the counterparty risk in these ETFs is incredible given the market conditions..

My system signaled me to sell everything n the last week of February. I followed it. At that time it didn't feel so good because I gave up some book profits, but overall I made single digit gain for my fartpolio. Oh boy am I a lucky camper now!

Take away: Follow your system.

Archived