NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down 3/12/20

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm taking additional precautions. I sign off my new daily updates from where I am, which is currently Zagreb, a city that I've absolutely fallen in love with. I'm just crazy about the Gornji Grad neighborhood where I am staying this month. 

NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments Pre market

S&P Futures Chart

The calamitous triangle break that was pending yesterday morning, happened. We got the usual result. Badda bing, badda boom.

10 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

Doc - are you safe over there? You aren't in Italy or any of the heavily infected areas are you? What about you FX? 

I'm fine, thanks for asking! Living 50/60 miles south of Frankfurt in a very nice city which was a huge base of the US Army till the early 2000s. Good health system in Germany, especially in my city. Working remotely from home right now. Commuting every day to Frankfurt normally. Yesterday had been there, the city was half empty... We already made a stress test last week if system don't collapse if everyone would work remotely. from home. It worked. The ECB did the same on Monday this week, 3000 people worked from home.

Archived