NYSE Suspends Season as NBA Goes Limit Down 3/12/20

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 hours ago, sandy beach said:

Sell, sell, sell indeed Jimi. You are spot on about the economy (as you always are).  I have studied every member of the COVID-19 Task Force and they are the best of the best. Assuming this is a true reflection of their advice (and I think that it probably is as I know what their opinions are and what the opinions are from the WHO). God help the EU and God help us. But this is not a trade negotiation. This has to be stopped now. And it will mean a major recession or even depression possibly. But these opinions are based on firm science. No one is taking this with any ease. No one asked for this. Stay safe. 

Wait, are you saying that you think banning flights from Europe but not the British Isles is a reflection of expert advice? Are you saying that Trump even listens to expert advice?  

There's no question that a measure of panic is needed to get people to take the actions that will stop this virus in its tracks.  But to say that Trump has a clue, or follows expert advice, or even cares, is either a miscommunication or delusional. Or maybe I'm just not understanding what you wrote. 

Trump does not care if you or I or millions of Americans die. He is evil and delusional.  He cares only about himself, and the appearance of money and power. 

It's why he reveres Putin. Putin has mastered what Trump aspires to.  Putin is Trump's puppetmaster, and for now, Putin is winning. 

The only good news is that eventually evil does itself in, but that can take a very long time.  In the meantime, the human race suffers.  

The only reason that Trump is where he is today is that he's a criminal genius. He's a savant. He's a master thief. He's a master machiavellian manipulator.  He knows how to manipulate everybody around him to get what he wants, which is to feed his empty, bottomless pit ego.

But here's the catch. Everything Trump touches eventually turns to shit, and everything that touches him turns to shit.  As his financial empire turned to shit in the late 80s and early 90s, a process to which I was a directly involved witness, he knew enough to get in bed with the Russians. He's been their useful madman ever since.

Trump is going down, no question. But the First Underlying Concept of Trump  (FUCT) is that eventually everything he touches turns to shit. No question, his evil will bring about his own self-immolation. He's going down. But he's taking us with him.  

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

Trump does not care if you or I or millions of Americans die. He is evil and delusional.  He cares only about himself, and the appearance of money and power. 

It's why he reveres Putin. Putin has mastered what Trump aspires to.  Putin is Trump's puppetmaster, and for now, Putin is winning. 

The only good news is that eventually evil does itself in, but that can take a very long time.  In the meantime, the human race suffers.  

The only reason that Trump is where he is today is that he's a criminal genius. He's a savant. He's a master thief. He's a master machiavellian manipulator.  He knows how to manipulate everybody around him to get what he wants, which is to feed his empty, bottomless pit ego.

But here's the catch. Everything Trump touches turns eventually to shit, and everything that touches him turns to shit.  As his financial empire turned to shit in the late 80s and early 90s, a process to which I was a directly involved witness, he knew enought to get in bed with the Russians. He's been their useful madman ever since.

Trump is going down, no question. But the First Underlying Concept of Trump  (FUCT) is that eventually everything  he touches turns to shit.  No question, his evil will bring about his own self-immolation. He's going down. But he's taking us with him.  

That's a masterpiece Doc. Thank's for that!

5 day cycle projection 2340 

The scam of central bank financial asset bubble blowing has finally been revealed in all its sordid glory. Years and years of this shit finally comes to its inevitable end. Now we reap the whirlwind for this unprecedented 12 year financial crime wave. I'd say, God help us all, except there is no god. 

Can't get Canadian quotes through TD and in any event, too scared to enter any bids.  Doc's getting existential here, and despite my Mad Max thoughts, I don't see how many of these things can get priced all the way back to and even below 2001 levels (at least Cdn energy stocks). 

So, no useful information here.  No clue what to do, so will try to do nothing.

Archived