Jump to content
  • Today's US Market and Custom Charts

    Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

    SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

     
     

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Kate Smith Sings From Quarantine 3/11/20

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

When an inter-meeting horror rate cut be the FED and another 50 bps cut by the Bank of England today gets completely evaporated by the market THEN you know that we are in deep deep shit.
Never ever will this simply end up like every downmove we got in the last 10 years: Go to the EMA 200 weekly and up we go again.

This thing is huge. This is not about preventing stocks from falling more than 20%. There is much more at stake than that goddam stock market. I mean do those folks realize what is going in in Italy right now? A major European country stops to work. Sometimes I think folks in the US don‘t realize whats really going on on the Globe right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SiP said:

Just look at the gold, its falling. WTF?

"Ding dong!"

"Margin call!"

Gold enjoys a bid. It gets sold.

Whatever enjoys a bid, shall get sold.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fxfox said:

When an inter-meeting horror rate cut be the FED and another 50 bps cut by the Bank of England today gets completely evaporated by the market THEN you know that we are in deep deep shit.
Never ever will this simply end up like every downmove we got in the last 10 years: Go to the EMA 200 weekly and up we go again.

This thing is huge. This is not about preventing stocks from falling more than 20%. There is much more at stake than that goddam stock market. I mean do those folks realize what is going in in Italy right now? A major European country stops to work. Sometimes I think folks in the US don‘t realize whats really going on on the Globe right now.

West Coast of the United States of America will be under imposed-quarantine by April.

Mark my words.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SiP said:

On forex side, I dont see any dislocations. Thats strange. Just slow selloffs and derisking. No big JPY moves etc

EUR/USD went up from 1.08 to 1.15 within a few days the other day. That‘s everything but an ordinary move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimi said:

West Coast of the United States of America will be under imposed-quarantine by April.

Mark my words.

I look sharp in FEMA pin stripes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Short covering. If we are going to have more selling it'll start before market open.

Don't forget White House Live Press conference at 5:30PM EDT with with the whole COVID19 team. That could be market moving. They had to pull the team out of the house hearings without notice earlier today. 

 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

You got food JIMI? We're set for about three weeks plus some if needed. 

About 2 months' worth.

Month in the house.

Another month freeze-dried in a job-box in the yard (earthquake provisions).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pulled out the Moutain House freeze dried the other day to try and and hated it. So we restockd on canned food. Maybe I should pick up more cans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jimi said:

West Coast of the United States of America will be under imposed-quarantine by April.

Mark my words.

I believe you. That will finally lead to a monster sell-off in the FANG‘s and then the shit really hit the fan. This will not be shit from a little pooper, but rather from an elephant.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fxfox said:

I believe you. That will finally lead to a monster sell-off in the FANG‘s and then the shit really hit the fan. This will not be shit from a little pooper, but rather from an elephant.

Don't talk dirty like that FX. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I said in Monday's podcast and in my reports that there were dead bodies in the system. After today, they should start floating to the surface. 

Credit to frackers is first up and it isn't even hidden.  Well that won't kill the giants but will give them a fever.  I suppose some regional banks are dead. Might be a good time to pick up a deal on some Bismark prime real estate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

    Support your local Stool Board.

×
×
  • Create New...