Kate Smith Sings From Quarantine 3/11/20

When an inter-meeting horror rate cut be the FED and another 50 bps cut by the Bank of England today gets completely evaporated by the market THEN you know that we are in deep deep shit.
Never ever will this simply end up like every downmove we got in the last 10 years: Go to the EMA 200 weekly and up we go again.

This thing is huge. This is not about preventing stocks from falling more than 20%. There is much more at stake than that goddam stock market. I mean do those folks realize what is going in in Italy right now? A major European country stops to work. Sometimes I think folks in the US don‘t realize whats really going on on the Globe right now.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fxfox said:

When an inter-meeting horror rate cut be the FED and another 50 bps cut by the Bank of England today gets completely evaporated by the market THEN you know that we are in deep deep shit.
Never ever will this simply end up like every downmove we got in the last 10 years: Go to the EMA 200 weekly and up we go again.

This thing is huge. This is not about preventing stocks from falling more than 20%. There is much more at stake than that goddam stock market. I mean do those folks realize what is going in in Italy right now? A major European country stops to work. Sometimes I think folks in the US don‘t realize whats really going on on the Globe right now.

West Coast of the United States of America will be under imposed-quarantine by April.

Mark my words.

4 minutes ago, SiP said:

On forex side, I dont see any dislocations. Thats strange. Just slow selloffs and derisking. No big JPY moves etc

EUR/USD went up from 1.08 to 1.15 within a few days the other day. That‘s everything but an ordinary move.

4 minutes ago, sandy beach said:

You got food JIMI? We're set for about three weeks plus some if needed. 

About 2 months' worth.

Month in the house.

Another month freeze-dried in a job-box in the yard (earthquake provisions).

5 minutes ago, Jimi said:

West Coast of the United States of America will be under imposed-quarantine by April.

Mark my words.

I believe you. That will finally lead to a monster sell-off in the FANG‘s and then the shit really hit the fan. This will not be shit from a little pooper, but rather from an elephant.

12 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I said in Monday's podcast and in my reports that there were dead bodies in the system. After today, they should start floating to the surface. 

Credit to frackers is first up and it isn't even hidden.  Well that won't kill the giants but will give them a fever.  I suppose some regional banks are dead. Might be a good time to pick up a deal on some Bismark prime real estate.

Archived