Kate Smith Sings From Quarantine 3/11/20

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, PullMyFinger said:

Could maybe see that happening. But touches of the weekly 200 EMA (blue line) are pretty rare, closes below even more so. Three touches since 2016, with most recent in late December 2018. And we know what happened after that. I think last close below weekly 200 EMA was some time in 2011?  

1435985663_ScreenShot2020-03-11at11_08_02AM.thumb.png.3b71f0890a5e5f419085249dd118da75.png

YEap, 2011 or something. Normally those lines are good. I would probably take some longs around those levels if we fast drop from here.

1 hour ago, SiP said:

May I recommend a quick dive to 2640 and test of 200 SMA? or 2670, 200 EMA on weekly SPX? That would be nice.

EMA 200 weekly (or 50 monthly) is a very important MA. It acted many times since decades as sup. The bulls will buy hand over fist there.

Everything Donald Trump touches turns to shit. Everything that touches Donald Trump turns to shit. Ergo, the Russians will turn to shit. The stock market will turn to shit. The banks will own it all, but they're be big piles of shit. And depositors will get shit. The price of everything that isn't shit, like food and shelter, will go to infinity. 

Archived