There's Got To Be Morning After 3/10/20

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s Got To Be a Morning After

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

ES Futures Hourly Chart

Yesterday I led off with the thought that the fucutures had a bead on 2700. The intraday low on the futures was 2695. I’ll try not to break my arm patting myself on the back. But gee, this happens so infrequently, a guy should be allowed to gloat once in a while.

The rally that I half hearted expected seems to be under way. It better stick for a while, or you can bet your bippy that the gates of hell will open and we will all be consumed in the fires of eternal damnation.

And you know that I never exaggerate.

47 minutes ago, DrStool said:

There’s Got To Be a Morning After

by Lee Adler • March 10, 2020 • 0 Comments

Yesterday I led off with the thought that the fucutures had a bead on 2700. The intraday low on the futures was 2695. I’ll try not to break my arm patting myself on the back. But gee, this happens so infrequently, a guy should be allowed to gloat once in a while.

The rally that I half hearted expected seems to be under way. It better stick for a while, or you can bet your bippy that the gates of hell will open and we will all be consumed in the fires of eternal damnation.

And you know that I never exaggerate.

Let the record show that at 1:22 AM on Feb 21 I issued my sell Mortimer sell call.

Archived