Futures Limit Down, Bulls Shitting Uncontrollably, Fed Has No More Kaopectate 3/9/20

Looks like the Fed has no more Magic Kaopectate in its monetary medicine bag.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cornonavirus will allow the Fed and other central banks and the financial world a huge dose of pleasurable deniability for the market crash. There isn't a working GOP politician alive who does not blame the 08 09 crash on  government mandated home loans to brown people,  and that's a lame case of causation compared to the virus. Which will set the stage for the next chapter of central bank monetary expansion. Well that's my guess.

Is that the best you can do? 

Come on. We're looking for pith. We're looking for insight. We're looking for commentary. 

And you give us "Wow?"

WTF. 

EVERYBODY. GO AWAY. GET OFF MY PROPERTY!

😄😄😄

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

I told you that your "retirement" from the Stool could be the omen we were waiting for! 😱😄😄😄

Yep I could see it coming, charts were turning down, smart money exiting stage left .. but I think the site works a lot better on a less regimented format than the one I was presenting.  Also it brings you back on board and your commentary is neatly bridging the gap between the European close and US open .. 😁

39 minutes ago, Jorma said:

My guess for Feds SOMA total a year from today.   $6.5TN.  Anybody else want to take a stab at it?

So you think that this "crash" right now will only be a tremporary thing like 1987? No 2000-2003 or 2008/09 scenario in your view? Do you have a downside target? 20-30% down than starting another stairway to heaven move again?

Archived