The Crash is Here 3/6/20

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything to legitimize totalitarianism. That's the way the world is moving. The US has already gone over the hump. No way to put the genie back in the bottle until the catastrophe of totalitarian rule does its damage. That could take years. 

I read that Biden thought his wife was his sister yesterday.  I don't know if it's true, or fake news. Either way, it's bad shit. 

They need to get this bastard market off the mat here, or kiss it goodbye. Hopefully, kiss Trump goodbye with it.

A stock market rebound to new highs would seal the doom of freedom in the US.  The descent into chaos will speed up.   

I’ve been trying to get my head around the FOFOA (free gold) for a while now. I can’t really sum it up that quickly or clearly (Mostly because I don’t quite grasp the information behind it) but my Feeble understanding is that at some point the oil for gold trade will be ending.   A reset of the financial and currency markets where gold “floats” Against currencies will occur.

When this happens, the Euro will reprice itself (since gold is in their balance sheet) gold prices as related to GLD and paper gold will either come down or not move but physical price will explode.

Many of the predictions I have read via the site seem to be playing out. http://fofoa.blogspot.com/?m=1

Archived