Day Trader's Dream If You Stay Awake All Night 3/5/20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly folks. Somebody knows something. And it sure isn't me. But I have to believe that this foreshadows a historic crash.  Maybe not just in stocks. 

We're dealing with the great unknowable. 

17 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Honestly folks. Somebody knows something. And it sure isn't me. But I have to believe that this foreshadows a historic crash.  Maybe not just in stocks. 

We're dealing with the great unknowable. 

Honestly, I'm not feeling it.  I can make sense of it but I'm not feeling it. When corporate rates start to rise. Sure. When Treasury rates break out to the upside, hell yes. 

This place brings back memories. Imperial troops entering the base, mickey slipping on soap . . . Ahh. The good old days. Does Fast Money still come on? I cancelled my cable a few years ago, so no CNBS I mean CNBC for me lol. 

Once when somewhere, somebody, starts to think it might be a good idea to unload some debt assets then there will be others.  I've been of a mind that countless trillions will prevent such things for years to come but the problem is that they can't figure out how to do it, gracefully.  

So anyway just as well be looking for a top in long dated debt.  I mean I doubt it, but still.........

Archived