• Today's US Market and Custom Charts

Follow the market or quickly make your own custom chart.

SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENTS

Sign in to follow this  
DrStool

Fighting For The Rebound 3/4/20

Rate this topic

Oh boy. The Fed will have to cut again, probably by Friday or Monday. If they choose not to, people will start to question the Fed's power. But if they do make a move, traders will freak the fornicate out. The stock market will crash. 

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Look For Your Big Fat Home On the Range

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

ES Futures Hourly Chart

Stock Market Trading Setup for Wednesday, March 4, 2020 Hourly ES S&P 500 Futures Chart As of 7:50 ET, the S&P futures are slopping their way higher. The target looks like 3097. The momentum and cycle indicators show no sign of a rollover Beethoven yet. 

51 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Oh boy. The Fed will have to cut again, probably by Friday or Monday. If they choose not to, people will start to question the Fed's power. But if they do make a move, traders will freak the fornicate out. The stock market will crash. 

I assume you mean because the actual overnight rate is lower.  Where do you find that? I can find a futures quote. Is that what you use?   I see March 98.9825  April 99.23

Google is just getting worse and worse, 

0.817 on the 13 week bill. 

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

They could end notQE and scale back repos.  How is that for some sick humor.  Still how are they going to justify more of those and QE too?   How is Jerry going to show them the money?   Maybe they are counting on the ECB, BOJ and BOE for now.

Seems like they're in a Catch 22. 

The typpical 10 minute bar is now 15-20 points. 

KABOOM. HEAH WE GO NAH!

TNX beyond belief.  Well the whole thing. History in the making.  Watching for signs of a bottom. It sure would be fitting. Maybe in 10 or 20 years however.

Resubstantiation Day.....

the FED interest rate cut , gotta make it count......

>: if all interest rates are 0 or less, the value of assets are infinite.......

They may be able to boost every asset price imaginable, for awhile, on hopium. Still, they need to see the money.  Well I would think so.  

The evaporation of oil as an asset is a stupendously deflationary thing.  I mean cripes. Oil has been a mother asset for 150 years.  Oils political clout is evaporating too.  

There are so many intraday cycle juxtaposes my head is spinning.