Contra Signal 3/3/20

You appealed 1 Tweet.
phcPpWwa_normal.jpg
Liquidity Trader
@Lee_Adler
@MarketWatch Sweetheart! It's not growth. It's inflation. So go fornicate yourself. Lying, bullshit, propaganda artist Wall Street media whores. Eat shit and die.
Feb 25, 2020, 2:34 PM

Please note that while we review your appeal, you won’t be able to access your Twitter account. We’ll take a look and will respond as soon as possible.

If you’d rather just delete your Tweet, you can cancel your appeal.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my appeal consisted of telling them to go fornicate themselves because their ban was like banning David for slinging a rock at Goliath.  And then I threw in a whaddabout.

Whaddabout all the lies and abuse you allow out of Donald Trump, and all the other media propaganda. 

I'm going to need to get creative to get my posts disseminated to a larger audience now.  

This was either the dumbest move ever by the FED or they know more. When you are at 1.75 you can‘t cut by 0.5 or you risk major panic. That‘s what happens right now.

My guess is that they know that the situation in China is much worse than we even think in our weirdest nightmares. A complete breakdown of the global supply chain for example.

Always one to look on the bright side, interest rates are now the lowest in history.  The previous low was during the Black Death.

(Truth be told we have been below that low for quite some time but why complicate a basically true story. I suggest trying it out on your friends, or your enemies.)

Jerry has to show them the money.  It's going to be funny hearing them make the case for why.   

Why don't they just come right out and say what they want to do. That is increase the deficit to $2TN a year and have the Fed monetize most of it.  It's a straight forward political decision.  Of course it's the wankin fuckin bankers and their customers who will take most of it all, so that citizens can't have nice things. 

2 hours ago, fxfox said:

This was either the dumbest move ever by the FED or they know more. When you are at 1.75 you can‘t cut by 0.5 or you risk major panic. That‘s what happens right now.

My guess is that they know that the situation in China is much worse than we even think in our weirdest nightmares. A complete breakdown of the global supply chain for example.

Dude, they had no choice. The market already moved. They had to follow. I wrote  it up on Saturday and said that they would have to move by Tuesday, and even said possibly by a half point. I thought it would have to be a half but did not want to go that far out on a limb. 

This is not rocket science. The Fed must ratify market moves or appear to be powerless.  This move was no surprise to anyone paying attention. 

23 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Dude, they had no choice. The market already moved. They had to follow. I wrote  it up on Saturday and said that they would have to move by Tuesday, and even said possibly by a half point. I thought it would have to be a half but did not want to go that far out on a limb. 

This is not rocket science. The Fed must ratify market moves or appear to be powerless.  This move was no surprise to anyone paying attention. 

Of course they had to follow. That‘s what they always do: Follow the market. Question is: Why did market rates fall so hard, if not to say „crash“ last week?

Seems like a global recession of epic proportions is going to be priced in. When I look around I hear many business people which say that doing business with Asia is basically dead right now: No flights,  no travel, everything gets cancelled or postponed. A supply chain which took 20 years to built up can‘t be re-organised elsewhere within a few months. There are huge disruptions yet to come. 

Rates crashed because there are big people at the top of the big banks who know things we don't. You are absolutely correct about that. They are flooding into US Government paper again. 

WIll they live to regret it. Every few generations the bastards get punished a little. I'm not sure if this is that time. I don't know. 

CAPITAL DESTRUCTION OF A FAIRLY HIGH ORDER

Major oil getting whacked.

Exxon has lost half its market cap.

Big oil need to stop chasing the shale oil dream.

Throwing their capital away.

Need massive cuts in capex.

Or their dividends are history.

Shale is massively over drilled.

Most of the shale companies are going to go chapter 11.

Where is the capital discipline when you need it????????

Look at Occidental ....has lost two thirds of market cap.

Paid too much to get into shale.

And sold its soul to Uncle Warren to do so!!!!!!!

Archived