Bloomberg News Headlines that Stocks Are Fluctuating 2/28/20

They say it's due to virus fears. 

Investors panic to buy subscriptions, to take advantage of Bloomberg's market insights. 

Meanwhile, back here at the Stool, we take note. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're having a little Corona Bear Virus panic here. The first two cases in the country were reported two days ago. The supermarkets have sold out of pasta. That's a huge problem for me. What will I eat? 

22 minutes ago, DrStool said:

They're having a little Corona Bear Virus panic here. The first two cases in the country were reported two days ago. The supermarkets have sold out of pasta. That's a huge problem for me. What will I eat? 

ČUŠPAJZ  looks pretty good.

48 minutes ago, DrStool said:

What the hell is it? 

It's stew. You can look it up.

Dallas Fed President Robert Kaplan said Friday he will be ready to make a judgement about the need for a possible rate cut when the Fed's interest rate committee meets again on March 17-18. 

I'd be looking for US Marshals to show up at the Eccles building soon. No reason why Kudlow can't be the entire Open Market Committee, and vice virus czar too.

11 minutes ago, Jorma said:

How big are the Fed repos today?

Not big enough. They haven't announced any changes. This has been the crux of my reporting. The Fed did absolutely nothing to help absorb the crushing issuance in February. We knew this was coming. It shows that the Fed is still absolutely fucking clueless. It could have easily prevented this. 

Archived