I TOLD You So! 2/13/20

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally broke down thru the bottom of the channel I was using today. Got extremely lucky and closed the last of my longs at the second thrust at 3383.75 up at that pink horizontal Action Zone line. Shutting it down now for the week to spend Valentine's Day tomorrow with the Mrs. and get a start on the holiday weekend. 

Doc, thanks so much for scaring me out of my longs almost exactly at today's top. You da man! And thanks for all your great calls for what turned out to be a really profitable week--really appreciate them! To show my appreciation, I am going to add to my Technical Trader subscription and add one next week to the Liquidity Trader as well, even though I don't understand the subject matter very well. 🙂

Knock 'em down tomorrow and see ya next week. Thanks again. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 1.37.01 PM.png

Keeping track of what I think is a good analog for the entire political economy and thus a good story;  the DOD just canceled a $1bn missile defense system where Boeing was a major partner. It didn't work too good. This on the heels of the failed orbiter it was building for NASA which had a well publicized failure, and another equally bad one, something about a million lines of code,  which are so bad the thing probably should be written off.  I wonder if they have sold any commercial aircraft this month?  Making BA a pretty tempting buy but I favor the cruise lines right now.

Actually I favor TSLA. It's going to one million.

Archived