Mourning in America - 2/11/20

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEE'S FREE THINKING

Kah Plowy! Stock Market Trading Setup for Tuesday, February 11, 2020

by Lee Adler •  • 0 Comments

Kah PLOWY! That’s what they used to say in the funnies when I was a kid. Many of you reading this have no clue what the funnies were. But that’s ok! Because the charts know all and tell all, just like my old Ouija board. Or was that my Magic 8 Ball.?

3 minutes ago, specie said:

Doc, 

Your daily updates are spot on and entertaining.  I thought this place would be filling up.

I haven't been promoting the Stool.  The daily updates are experimental. Easy to do from Europe. But since I don't get out of bed until 10 AM, it would be kinda hard when I return to the States. 

I should say IF I return. 

Ditto on the daily updates, really enjoying them! 

That whole time zone thing is why this old guy went south and not east--PullMyFinger Capital's "worldwide" winter trading office is in Cabo San Lucas, which is mountain time zone and identical to Denver where I live. Plus it's only a 3 hour flight. If not for the time zone, I probably would have tried (unsuccessfully no doubt) to talk Mrs. Finger into Portugal and not Mexico. As much as I tried, never could figure out how to trade located in Hawaii either--either up way too late or way too early. 

I met a trader (German citizen) at a conference who now lives somewhere in Thailand. He said the markets he trades open at 9:30 p.m. Yuck!

Europe is fantastic for that. Most of Europe, the NY market opens at 3:30 PM. But in Greece, 4:30 and you go until 11. I like the 6 hour difference. Suits me perfectly. 

I plan to make the move semi permanent later this year. I'm focused on Nice, France. I love that town. 

Portugal is great. I fell in love with Lisbon. Haven't been to the Algarve. It's basically a big expatriate beach resort for Brits, other assorted northern yerapeons and a few merkans. 

Archived