Quiet Start ES Up Only 16 In Your Rope, Nadsac up 60 2/6/2020

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If my data feed can be trusted given how fast it is moving, appears that TSLA is was up 80 bucks or so off its intraday low. Now down 21 bucks off that in the time it took to type it. But is moving so fast I don't dare say anything snarky one way or the other. Wouldn't surprise me if it ended the day up--or down triple digits. 🤡

1 hour ago, PullMyFinger said:

If my data feed can be trusted given how fast it is moving, appears that TSLA is was up 80 bucks or so off its intraday low. Now down 21 bucks off that in the time it took to type it. But is moving so fast I don't dare say anything snarky one way or the other. Wouldn't surprise me if it ended the day up--or down triple digits. 🤡

Moves like Mick Jagger. 

36 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Moves like Mick Jagger. 

Might move like Jagger, but can't help but think some day it will end up looking like Keith Richards. Not sure why, but cult stocks fascinate me. Maybe it's the "Extraordinary Delusions and the Madness of Crowds" aspect to it or something. My memory is worse than ever, but I seem to remember how Krispy Kreme was the subject of much discussion and some derision as a cult stock on here years ago. I don't remember if it even hit $50 before the bottom fell out and the stool hit the rotating blades and the dreaded accounting irregularities and inevitable SEC stuff hit before they ultimately went back private. Meanwhile, the SEC can barely lay a glove on Musk, at least so far. Plus Krispy Kreme makes a product I like. 🙂 

OriginalGlazed_OG_Overhead_2017.png

WILL THE FED STEALTH TIGHTEN

That is the money question???????

It started the massive repo in September for two real reasons!!!!

1/ to fund the defecit ; but also.......

To stop the last quarter of 2019 being a repeat of the last quarter of 2018.

i.e. to reduce the possibility of a last quarter stock meltdown to zero.

As soon as they started Not QE4 I knew it would be Santa Rally all the way to Xmas

95% probability I calculated!!!!!

Mission accomplished.

PS.....Krispy Kreme

What a wonderful kult stock that was.

They still sell them at my local petrol station.

There should be a hall of fame for retired Kult stocks.

Krispy could be the first inductee

Along with Boston Chicken of course.

Archived