Buy Death, Sell The Cure? 2/5/2020

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 hours ago, Jorma said:

The best resistance is to pull all your money out of the system. Including bank accounts.  A futile and Quixotic gesture sure. But I'm right.

As always, 😄

A little sign of the times. The state of Michigan has struggled with road repair since 08 as the GOP  legislature refused to raise the low low gas tax. Finally a couple of years ago they did, a little. Not enough. Now however a new solution has been found. Bonds, $3.5 billion of them which isn't really very much and I am sure they will sell like hotcakes. They better.

6 minutes ago, DrStool said:

It's down 240 points from yesterday's high. Is that a lot?  

My 8th grade math skills say "yes". Guess the tell should have been the recent spate of articles about how TSLA shorts had "lost" $11 billion or something, and Elon Musk's stake was $30 billion due to recent run-up. But as I said (and Mrs. Finger will attest) I'm not very smart. 🙂

You right about Monday's report. I couldn't figure out what you were talking about until I realized I had left last week's intro in the report. I always write the intro on a separate doc and then paste it in. Oops.  I hate when that happens. 

Yes, sorry I wasn't more clear in my question about the report. Glad you were able to straighten it out. 

And to close the loop on my lack of smarts about er, "investments" with cult followings, don't get me started about all of the things I don't understand about Bitcoin. Guess I'm also a luddite and curmudgeon a bit ahead of my time.

And by the way, I so appreciate your 2,3 and 5 day projections that you post here daily! Thanks a bunch--you help keep me out of trouble. 

Only daily when I'm not out sightseeing. Although it's 9:23 PM here now, so no reason to be out sightseeing. And we're having a windstorm. Their called bura. When the wind comes down out of the northeast over the mountains. It happens a few times every winter.  

Archived