Farking Intel Friday Frenzy

4 hours ago, DrStool said:

I used a wired mouse for about a thousand years. Last year I finally broke down and bought a wireless mouse. 

What a piece of shit. I went back to wired, just now. There's an electronics guy across the street from my apartment in Kotor. I bought a wired mouse for 7 euros. It works great. The wireless one didn't.

As gorgeus and interesting and convenient as this place is though, I don't like the feeling of being surrounded by mountains. It's just too weird for me. Dark. Foreboding. I feel like Count Dracula is gonna jump out from behind every corner!  

Yep I also bought a wireless mouse last year but am back on wired at the moment.  The wireless mouse chews through batteries and that bothers me from the environmental point of view.  Worked well enough but had to reduce the acceleration.

With you on being surrounded by mountains.  I also get claustrophobic with forests although I don't mind visiting both.  Give me the wide open spaces anytime....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a good weekend!

I'm heading back to Croatia in the morning.  Making pit stops in Dubrovnik and Split again as I head for Zadar, where I'll settle down for a month, catch my breath and get some work done. 

Zadar is a place I fell in love with. The apartment I have there is fantastic. The old town where I'll be is a peninsula surrounded by a harbor off the Adriatic. The waterfront promenade is wonderful. I'm looking forward to a daily walk along the sea to the Sea Organ and Greeting to the sun to watch the amazing sunsets.

And as in most of these towns, everything you need in life is just a few steps from your front door.  

Archived