Farking Intel Friday Frenzy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tax software from Walmart $14.99, not the top of the line but A good price for most investors

https://www.walmart.com/ip/H-R-Block-2019-Deluxe-PC-Digital-Download/633171788?athcpid=633171788&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=collection&athznid=610317603_collection&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=6fdfee0a-0ca-16f7c4c161a25b&athancid=null&athena=true

H&R Block 2019 Deluxe PC (Digital Download)

Homeowners/Investors

Model: 1413800-19W
Walmart # 578000951
Average rating:4.3out of5stars, based on 5076reviews

$14.99
List Was $34.99

d5717c76-0c4d-405b-b4d5-e66f6eaff2a0_1.52c58534f6c384404c799bb856d41ad3.jpg

I used a wired mouse for about a thousand years. Last year I finally broke down and bought a wireless mouse. 

What a piece of shit. I went back to wired, just now. There's an electronics guy across the street from my apartment in Kotor. I bought a wired mouse for 7 euros. It works great. The wireless one didn't. 

This town is really amazing. Spooky, but everything I need in life is within 150 yards of my apartment, including a 1970s-80s style shopping mall with a supermarket just inside the entrance.  

Meanwhile, the electronics guy is across the street. There's a restaurant downstairs from me, and a bakery next store. For exercise, I can climb the mountain 150 yards to my left. For entertainment, the Old Town is 150 yards in front of me.  Boating, fishing, swimming? No problem. 300 yards to my right. Take a stroll along the waterfront promenade, same place. 

Cafes and bars? Fuggeddabout it. They're everywhere. 

There's even a grill store. "What's that?" you say. At first it looks like any old butcher shop. Butcher shop? Back in the old days at home, there were butcher shops on every corner.  Now, you gotta go to fucking Sam's Club to buy a pound of fucking hamburger. But in Europe there are still butcher shops everywhere. 

Here in Kotor, they go one better. Across the street is a grill shop. Like I said, at first it looks like a butcher shop. Fresh cuts of beef, veal, pork and chicken in display cases.  But the difference here is that you pick out what you want and they grill it for you. Come back in 20 minutes. It's ready to take home.  The cost is about 5 euros a pound or less. Total. Fully grilled seasoned fresh meat! Yum! 

They even have a Cat Museum. Cats are sacred here, like cows in India. So, sorry, no cat meat at the grill store. 

As gorgeus and interesting and convenient as this place is though, I don't like the feeling of being surrounded by mountains. It's just too weird for me. Dark. Foreboding. I feel like Count Dracula is gonna jump out from behind every corner!  

My mouse is wired, and ~15 years old (Logitech bought for $5 at Fry's Electronics)

I have played many games with it.

I have a wireless mouse for my other system and it drives me crazy...(poor location for its' reciever)

the keyboard is fine.

I have a one button Apple mouse somewhere in the old electronics vault/closet.....

One button, really?

I use Microsoft brand wireless mouses, ah mice, or is it mices, whatever. They work perfectly and the batteries sometimes last months and I almost never turn them off.

Hell, a few more coronavirus cases and some more stock selloff and the Fed could throw in real QE next week. 

Archived