3300 or Bust (Part II)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE APPLE FILES ....IN NOT QE 4 FAIRYLAND

So Apple is no longer a value stock above $300

Its in"Not" QE fairyland.

No natural lift left from the former cheap valuation metrics.

But still powered up by two great forces

Force One: The artifiical lift of massive stock buybacks ...Coyote lift

Force Two: The momo crowd jumping on board funded by cheap Not QE 4 finance.

But these forces a very artificial and could be stopped anytime.

many of us have noticed in recent years how the packaging has gotten 10 % smaller on many food products the price increased too. no inflation, nothing to see here... Now, in the last two weeks, i have experienced a new, at least for me, way to increase margins and trick the masses. I opened a bottle of melitonin... must admit did not compare my purchase with my previous until after opening.. i still had the old bottle of 125  with a couple pills left. the new bottle was at least 2 times larger,  it had two !!!  massive balls of cotton, not the usual  one. It is only 20 % filled. and the count was 104... voila!!!...much larger packaging, much less product...no inflation!!!!

sorry my rant must continue

so within days i open a box of instant hot chocolate packets...it has room for 8, there are only 4 packets...same price...no inflation

and again...yesterday...i opened a box of, individually wrapped ,oatmeal cookies..the fu fu supposed healthy, and its ORGANIC, crap my wife insists on buying, it had three cookies, the box was designed for 6 !!!!!...NO INFLATION HERE>>>MOVE ALONG

I am 72 orbits old, i have seen a lot, JFK, MLK, RFK, i went to the illegal war, Vietnam, i have never seen anything, time, like this..corruption and blatant cheating is in your face...Trump leads the way and business is more than happy to follow...

in the past politicians and business at least hid their bullshit.... oh well...i will be dead soon enough...fornicate em!!!!

END OF RANT

NE

1 minute ago, No Einstein said:

many of us have noticed in recent years how the packaging has gotten 10 % smaller on many food products the price increased too. no inflation, nothing to see here... Now, in the last two weeks, i have experienced a new, at least for me, way to increase margins and trick the masses. I opened a bottle of melitonin... must admit did not compare my purchase with my previous until after opening.. i still had the old bottle of 125  with a couple pills left. the new bottle was at least 2 times larger,  it had two !!!  massive balls of cotton, not the usual  one. It is only 20 % filled. and the count was 104... voila!!!...much larger packaging, much less product...no inflation!!!!

sorry my rant must continue

so within days i open a box of instant hot chocolate packets...it has room for 8, there are only 4 packets...same price...no inflation

and again...yesterday...i opened a box of, individually wrapped ,oatmeal cookies..the fu fu supposed healthy, and its ORGANIC, crap my wife insists on buying, it had three cookies, the box was designed for 6 !!!!!...NO INFLATION HERE>>>MOVE ALONG

I am 72 orbits old, i have seen a lot, JFK, MLK, RFK, i went to the illegal war, Vietnam, i have never seen anything, time, like this..corruption and blatant cheating is in your face...Trump leads the way and business is more than happy to follow...

in the past politicians and business at least hid there bullshit.... oh well...i will be dead soon enough...fornicate em!!!!

END OF RANT

NE

Tommorow I will walk up the Marjan to the old Jewish cemetery half way up the hill, and I will say the Kaddish for us all.   

I will just say this. I'm determined to have the time of my life in the years I have left. And I'm doing it. 

You should do the same. Because, nothing else really matters. 

Meanwhile, eventually this corruption will do itself in. Just maybe not in our lifetimes. 

I gotta know...

What's Hussman say?  

He's a Very Important Investor. Very smart man. Been wrong for 11 years, but he'll be right one day. Yes he will. You'll see. 

I wonder if he has any money left though.  With his record it must be challenging to attract and retain investors. 

I never should have titled today's post with (Part II).

sequels usually suck/leave a bad taste in your mouth..................🤐

>: Modern day theory? apparatchik ? Apologist? The Matrix?

https://knowyouradversary.com/2019/12/12/december-12th-markets-update-those-who-say-the-markets-are-rigged-fixed-or-cyclical-cannot-be-trusted/

Archived