World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Manic Monday

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DrStool said:

If the dictatorship digs in, the "independent" Fed is history. It will become a heavy hand of the Trump regime, just like Venezuela. 

No central bank is independent, they are tools.....

and they have convinced enough people (the right people) that they are "the answer to all problems".......

>: and yes, I am still on windows 7

I understand the logic of unlimited capital, now that the mechanisms have been perfected.  It's a system. It's the American dream. Credit for everybody. Then too the alternative, deflation, would be horrendous. 

The Feds expansion has barely begun. It's like the top of the 2nd inning. Every politician is on board. 

The thing is the whole system is run by a bunch of clowns.  You'd think eventually there would be a wreck. 

After this long, sooner or later, don't we have to start to think that they know what they are doing. I believe that they do, that these are the choices that they have made.

But I also believe that the long term unintended consequences of perverse financial incentives, coupled with impunity for wrongdoing are corrosive. This has led to the social and political upheavals around the world, and the shift toward fascism, and other forms of extremism. The massive unfettered financial corruption, and the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the ultra rich, which the Fed has enabled and promoted, will eventually lead to the the breakdown of legal society.  

Archived