Sign in to follow this  
aussiebear

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Borderline blisters

Rate this topic

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords finished flat and not much happened in the sectors either: Materials/REITS +0.2% down to Gold -1.2%.

Over in Asia, China +1.3%, Hong Kong +1.2%, Japan +0.5%, India currently +1%.

Looking despondent in UK/Europe: FTSE +0.1%, DAX -0.4%, CAC -0.3%.

I'm on my way to Marseille. Once again, my train was canceled and I'm on a bus run by SNCF called BlaBlaBus. A trip that was supposed to take 90 minutes on the train is nearly 4 1/2 hours on the bus. However, the price was only 9 euros. Saved enough for a nice dinner once I arrive Marseille. 😄

Unfortunately, not enough seat room to work on my computer, so another wasted afternoon of travel without working. I'll have some catching up to do!  

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed Lyon. If you are planning a trip to Europe, it is a city you must see. Simply gorgeous.  And the capital of French cuisine.  

1 hour ago, DrStool said:

I'm on my way to Marseille. Once again, my train was canceled and I'm on a bus run by SNCF called BlaBlaBus. A trip that was supposed to take 90 minutes on the train is nearly 4 1/2 hours on the bus. However, the price was only 9 euros. Saved enough for a nice dinner once I arrive Marseille. 😄

Liberté, égalité Gritty

gritty.jpg

I see we have another rip snorter of a day on Wall Street. I've arrived in Marseille. The buses are not running. So I had about a 20 block walk. Quite an interesting city! Going to go grab some dinner and I'll try to get something interesting posted for Liquidity Trader subscribers overnight for those of you in the US!