World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Aimless adventuring

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Ords 5-day chart

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU:XAO&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords wandered sideways for the rest of the day, closing +0.5%.  Most sectors gained: Consumer Staples +2%, Telecomms +1.9% and IT/Gold +1.6%.

Over in Asia, China +0.2%, Hong Kong -0.9%, Japan -0.8%, India currently +0.3%.

Reddish start in UK/Europe: FTSE and DAX -0.4%, CAC -0.1%.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK:UKX&uf=0&

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX:DAX&uf=0&

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR:PX1&uf=0&

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

I can't watch the news. I can't read my Twitter feed. The Trump Regime's attacks on democracy and the Constitution, and anyone who dares to stand up for them, are ratcheting ever higher, and his millions of rabid Nazi followers screan Seig Heil in support.

This is the worst case scenario that I feared from the beginning playing out before our very eyes. 

I'm leaving for Europe on Monday. I'm not scheduled to be back until June. By then, the Senate will have acquitted Trump; the dictatorship will be digging in; chaos will reign; and a Reichstag Fire type event allowing the Regime to declare martial law may have already occurred.  

19 minutes ago, DrStool said:

I can't watch the news. I can't read my Twitter feed. The Trump Regime's attacks on democracy and the Constitution, and anyone who dares to stand up for them, are ratcheting ever higher, and his millions of rabid Nazi followers screan Seig Heil in support.

This is the worst case scenario that I feared from the beginning playing out before our very eyes. 

I'm leaving for Europe on Monday. I'm not scheduled to be back until June. By then, the Senate will have acquitted Trump; the dictatorship will be digging in; chaos will reign; and a Reichstag Fire type event allowing the Regime to declare martial law may have already occurred.  

so should i buy?

sorry for the weak attempt at humor...if my children and my grandchildren didn't live here (USA) i would be gone... so sad

so  very sad

My travel blog project is up and running.  

I will be visiting 47 places in 13 countries, including extended stays in France and Croatia.  I fell in love with Zagreb last spring and will spend a month there next year. I have an apartment down the street from the Prime Minister's house.  

Just now, DrStool said:

My travel blog project is up and running.  

I will be visiting 47 places in 13 countries, including extended stays in France and Croatia.  I fell in love with Zagreb last spring and will spend a month there next year. I have an apartment down the street from the Prime Minister's house.  

Lee,

I know you are flying off in the opposite direction to points east, but if you ever want to make some Latin American entries in your travel blog, you are always welcome to come down and hang out with Mr. and Mrs. Finger in Cabo San Lucas. Pic attached of the view from my "trading desk" this morning, although gotta admit not much trading going on today. 

As an added enticement, I will also introduce you to Chula Parranda tequila. It might change your life, but as I can attest, not necessarily for the better. 😎

Apologies for hijacking the thread. I promise the next one will be about trading, or maybe the trades I'm not taking today . . . 

tradingdesk copy.jpeg

DSC_0871__06253.1512582896.JPG

Archived