World Stock Market Trading Discussion - Hampering headwinds

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we had a disturbance in the force. 

Since I began writing about the Fed QE New last month Wallstreetexaminer.com traffic has quadrupled and it is still growing. I probably need to upgrade the server at this point. 

16 minutes ago, DrStool said:

Since I began writing about the Fed QE New last month Wallstreetexaminer.com traffic has quadrupled and it is still growing. I probably need to upgrade the server at this point. 

I have refereed many individuals to your work since the balance sheet expansion started in August. I think you are one of the best at examining and staying on top of the liquidity picture. I like Jeffrey Snyder's work as well. However your flair is unparalleled. Keep up the great work.

Thanks potato!

I must admit, I don't understand Jeff Snyder. He's a bit above my paygrade. LOL

Apparently, I'm not alone. His posts get very little traffic on WSE, unfortunately.

And I often don't agree with his conclusions either. But his approach is honest, and comes from his core.  And I love his charts and he seems to have a method to his madness, so I post it.  

3 hours ago, DrStool said:

Yeah, might be time to upgrade.....

The Monitor may be OK for now........😀

computer-destroyed.png.19f53554b4350fe8267ecbc9f618e293.pngMonitor2.jpg.562422c48227c74a05126afe8facb315.jpg

>: COYG

(Europa League reference)

Archived