Feels Familiar, Huh?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"... so keep calling every dip, keep getting frustrated.... but we will need a major event to really kick this out of its sideways motion... "

which, of course, is anUDDER way of paying homage to the brutal fact that to get us out of this trading DErangeD one way or the UDDER, news is required. FUR now, news rules. BOTH ways.

Ass noted, all the propping up in the world can't overcome the secular trend.

FWIW, I agree with the watched pot metaphor, but if you don't want yer garden to get weeds, you gotta work it. Buy and hold don't cut it, at least with respect to options (a fomrat which I will exit in due course). I watch the pot so, like yesterday, I don't get burned by dramatic "boiling over" upmoves. There are no true "stops" WRT options.

But the point is well taken. Compulsive watching leads to compulsive trading. It is a mental thing. Most days I have this site to distract me occasionally at work. Days like today, everythings closed, so my trading is left to the dysfunctions of my sometimes greedy, sometimes fearful mind.

BARE:

"Lethal: with a name like THAT r u a doctor....or a JURIS doctor??? LOLOL"

well, a JURIS doctor, actually; but don't hold it against me: I've never charged anyone for legal advice! :lol:

ah HAH!!! JUST ass HRFF SUSPICIONED!!! (suspected)

don'tchooKNOW???

whether or SNOT u charged FUR advice doesn't matter:

we attorneys are guilty FUR even/just EXISTING!!! LOLOL

Ok, ok ok,....

Just had an amazing thought,.. (a loud, longwinded one :o )

So yuz guys go partying in New York and everything.... (on March the 6th)

Well, how about you guyz stay up all night partying,.... and then drop by for a visit down at the morning show at Crapvision.

If my memory serves me correctly,.... Doesn't the studio have a back drop that looks right into a public street, where if anyone wanted to you could wave or stare stupidly into the window and be on TV?

If that is still the case,.. then I would only see it fitting for the finest of the finest stoolies, to act as one stoolie should act.

Give the Wake Up Call Show,.... a well deserved wake up.

It could be historical, breath taking, and mark a moment in time that Stoolies will never forget.

Just remember,.... this could mean you have to stay up all night... not get any sleep and have the rightous stand to remain taxi drunk, until the mission was completed.

All those in favor? :lol:

As a gift for the cause....I'll supply the enema bags! B)

Archived