Mark To Market Virtually

torah man

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

b4, i forgot for a second we don't see you on the intraday.

the new board where mark to market was just last night would not take the rigors of the intraday. it kept killing the server.

doc found this board and we tested it today during the pm intraday. now it was not perfect but seemed to hold up.

all of the boards etc will be merged to this site on dec 7. then we will be back to one place to look and post.

i have been going a little crazy with all of these different message boards and threads.

i am holding spx and qqq puts and just opened a klac put today.

i am ready for the drop, coming tomorrow if the tea leaves were correct.

if it hangs around for more than a week without dropping i will have to close or lose time value.

Mark to Market Virtuality...Cool.

I like he new board.

Anyone else getting absolutely constipated about the screw balls on Proctovision pumping stocks? I could not even stand to watch it today.

Amazing...a Bank of America guy comes on and says that he has increased his recommendation percentage on stocks to 70%. When asked why, he dodges the question and goes back in history to tell what his allocation strategy was in the past.

This BS could not end soon enough for me.

I cannot stand liars.

Guest Guest_aussiebear

Hey this feels a bit weird but I'll guess we'll get used to it..

Well the good news today in Ozland is that its a really bearish one...bulk red onscreen so I think the turn is in. Now if Al is gonna try and save the bond market AND the stockmarket we might see some good trading both long and short on the latter as he moves from one to the other.

Anything that's green today is either doing an Dover Sole bounce or drifting up to resistance from my observations, ding ding, I hear the sound of cash registers ringing..

Every Asian market is down hard-as Aussie Bear says-ozzie land is down hard, futures are nicely below fair value-the p/c ratio tonite is .59 right where the markets turned last rally. IT IS OVER! Here is your proof-Leap SPX calls-312-puts-2,066' DJX Leap calls-273-puts-2,335,NDX mini- Leaps-calls-3-puts-603. Now who do you think bought all those puts-LOCK N LOAD! Trade Safe! Torah-where are our avatars, signatures etc.??? Aussie misses tweety and I Bogie.

I read the excellent explanation of deflation offered over

the weekend. Thanks to Merciless, et al.

I was thinking today about it some more and I wondered

if the deflation effect applies to stocks? My gut feeling is that

is does, but I don't see any evidence in the market, at least

not yet.

On a related note,

Someone asked me today if I thought there is a depression

coming. I said, "Yes, definitely." She disagreed. I asked "Why?"

She said, "Because the government won't let it." So I asked

"What will they do?" She admitted that she didn't know the

particularts, but that the it was an impossibility.

This illustrates the kind of economic ineptitude that is pervasive in

society, and how the "safety net" mentality is believed in spite of

the fact that no plan is disclosed on how such a safety net

would work. I maintain there is no plan because there is no net.

Jeez I was wondering where the hell you guys were. Someone should put a pointer to here from over on the old board (wherever the hell that is I'm so confused, we now have three sites to check now)

Anyway this pig is about ready to be cooked

http://www.capitalstool.com/yabbse/index.p...ay;threadid=972

Martial, of course that's Procto's sole purpose in life, to peddle crap to the general investing public. Heck, someone's gotta buy this shit so da boyz can make dinero. I hope soon all those dorks on Procto burn in hell.

Thor, those movies are a pisser.

Archived