Mark To Market Virtually

torah man

Hi all,

I'm down in Virginia for a couple of weeks. Just wanted to pop in for a moment and wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Pile that :ph34r: is, I believe, a Muslim Smiley (sure looks like the Muslim Smilies I see around NYC). :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all,

I'm down in Virginia for a couple of weeks. Just wanted to pop in for a moment and wish everyone a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Pile that :ph34r: is, I believe, a Muslim Smiley (sure looks like the Muslim Smilies I see around NYC). :D

i thought it was a ninja smiley. if anyone finds out muslem women are hanging out here, then there may be riots like in nigeria.

good holidays to all

http://www.financialsense.com/Market/daily...y/wednesday.htm

The cesspool known as the US Stock Market.   We're going to have to do a serious Roto-Rooter job in 2003 to finally clense it of these floating turds.

BTW, what the hell is this smiley depict -->  :ph34r:   ???

hover your mouse over the smiley, the name of the icon will 'pop up' (or is that poop up in stoolie language?). The name says 'phear' aka fear in ElIt3 code (backwards 3 is an E, 4 is an A)

I am hoping this rally will soon be over and we will be back to reality again.

This rally looks like a huge bear market rally, a technical bounce. It also feels A LOT like a "January effect" front run. Every year, the markets are front run earlier and earlier.

Then, we had the Feed announcement of 50 bp a while back.

All of the ridiculous reasons to rally may soon be used up.

Hopefully, Brian is right and reality sets in next week.

Have a Great Thanksgiving everyone!

Archived